Idiot's Convention

Friday, May 6

Wednesdays are Wonderful

Well, this one Wednesday was. I got an e-hug from one of my favourite people in the world (it was 2AM-ish, I'm counting it as Wednesday). I'm not normally a hug-ish person, but it was so sweet and unexpected. :D

And I take back all the horible things I said about psychology. Troy Visser is such a funny man. He's our new lecturer, and he's this Canadian guy who is very distracted by his 9-month old daughter. The one thing I remember from his first lecture, "You all might think I look familiar, but you can't quite work out why. Well, that's probably because you've seen my twin." (Picture of Keanu Reeves flashes up on the screen.) I have managed to stay awake in all of his lectures so far. Go me!

I also found out about the negative games of freecell. They're the ones that have been proven imposible. That didn't stop me from taking a look at them anyway. That also lead me to thin about the guy who invented Freecell, and I found this: http://www.austega.com/diversions/FreeCell/freecell.htm

Plus, I'm now part of II's committee. Lucky me, I get to organise things, like a camp, and a ball! Can you imagine a bunch of roleplayers turning up to a ball? More importantly, can you imagine me organising one?!

Ah, well that is the goodness that was Wednesday.

1 Comments:

  • hehe my wednesdays have got better too! oh and freecell rules! that site is fascinating. Guess what i'm doing for the next 2 hours... ah crap. I have a lecture... well then tonight!
    And congrats on the II committee induction. Maybe you can have a ball your partners have to be you idea of the ultimate character/player... and make a cardboard cutout or something... I am a loser. Ignore my comment :P Still i think it'd be fun!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:52 am, May 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home