Idiot's Convention

Thursday, March 31

Token Birthday Post

Wow, I didn't know so many people cared. *feels loved*

Thanks to everyone who sent/posted a birthday wish. I'd write everyone's name, but then I'd get a big head. Jean mentioned the new Star Wars movie coming out soon. I know that not everybody loves Star Wars, but it'd be a good chance to see each other again. It comes out on the 19th of May, which is a Thursday, and it'd be great to be able to see it as soon as it comes out, but I know that people would rather go to class (crazy people), so how about sometime over the weekend?

Update on the Mark thing. I'm getting mixed signals. Though he seems to want to see me, I think it's only as a friend. So I've given up on the whole Mark thing. *big sigh of relief that I won't have to wear a dress* Anyone eager to see goth-Jing?

Oh, and mum and dad gave me the iTalk thing for my iPod, so I've been playing around recording the stupid things that get said around the house. When I get around to listening to hours of audio, I'll post them up somewhere.

At my cousin's wedding, my uncle suggested that we start a family website, so that everyone can visit, upload photos/movies, post messages, and just see how everyone is going. I have a basic idea of what he has in mind, but since I was never into the whole building my own web page thing (I could never think of a good topic), I'm not really sure how to do a lot of the things that he mentioned. That means lots of reading for me! (If only I could be this enthusiastic about psychology.)

And that's all folks...

Oh, now that nothing is happening with Mark, and my chess teacher is sick, I have nobody to talk to at 3AM on MSN anymore. Where is everyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home