Idiot's Convention

Tuesday, February 1

It Gets Worse Before It Gets Better

1800 156 789

There it is, the number for Gambler's Helpline. I haven't called it, but I'm putting it there in case anyone ever wants to use it.

Well, I made a new bet today, and am in the process of making another one. My new bet is with Anthea, someone that hasn't been mentioned yet. She's also an anime fan and is learning Japanese, though she won't speak it with me. She is also a pikmin hater. Very, very sad that they can be corrupted at that age. Pikmin are so cool! [Ummm, I'd just like to note that I don't actually have the game, but there are pikmin in Nintendo Tower Defense, a WC3 map, and they're so funny! They're actually totems, but they're so awesome! Maybe that explains why I went a shaman in WoW.]

Anyway, back to the bet. Anthea was talking about her other personality's boyfriend, Bob, and I suggested that she needed one too. I honestly think that the powers that be don't want me retired as a matchmaker, otherwise they wouldn't keep throwing oppurtunities like this in my way. So I offered to set Anthea up, and for some strange reason, she did the same. So it became a bet. I have to set her up before she sets me up (if she ever does), in order to win. If I win, she has to wear a pikmin shirt for a week. If she wins, then I have to wear chest hair for a week. [This might sound odd at first, but if you ever watch Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu it'll all make sense. I have it around somewhere if anyone wants to see it. Hmmm, maybe I should just have an anime marathon here and see if I can get Jean to like anime.]

My other bet in progress is with Ting. I have a bad feeling that this will also end with me wearing a skirt, but since I have to win at least one bet at some point in my life (not counting the one with Asha) I think one of these bets will end in somebody doing something stupid.

Since I ended my last post with a bet that could have gone really badly, I'll end this one with one of my most embarrassing bets. I made a bet with a girl at the chess club on the game that we were playing. The loser of the game was the winner of the bet. Somehow I accidentally took away all of her king's escape squares without realising it and I checkmated her by accident(because the only way to force her to take one of my pieces was to put her king in check). So I had to propose to out chess teacher. Very, very embarrassing. I did propose to him, and I'm sure most of you noticed my lack of wedding ring, so obviously he broke my heart and turned me down. *sob, sob* This was before I got to know him, so the way he turned me down was so ridiculous. For a moment, I thought he had taken me seriously! He was so serious when he told me that he never wanted to get married. I think that cured me of betting for about a week.

And on a completely unrelated note, digisys labs are crap.

And on another completely unrelated note, I haven't seen Mark for ages. Maybe something did happen to him.

And on yet another completely unrelated note, Anthea smells...


...with her nose...


At least, I hope she does.

3 Comments:

  • hahaha,
    I AM SOOO gonna set you up.
    hahah be afraid..*watches anna wet pants* well maybe not that afraid...*mops up floor*
    from anthea

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:07 pm, February 02, 2005  

  • Cool! Good luck to Anthea, and win your bet quickly please (i.e. sometime this year) because I ASSUME that setting up Anna successfully will eventually lead to her falling in love. Hehehe... No goth outfit for Jing this time.

    By Blogger JingleBells, at 5:45 pm, February 03, 2005  

  • My theory is Anna actually secretly LIKES wearing skirts (and possibly chest hair, but hey! whatever floats your boat I say.) I mean why else would you make so many bets with people who you know will get you into A) dress of some description or B) high heels of the pointy stiletto variety. And by B) i am of course giving Ting ideas...hehehe
    Oh and I've always wondered if you could ring up GA and say 'I bet you I will quite gambling by the end of next month...'

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:17 pm, February 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home