Idiot's Convention

Wednesday, August 18

Auctions are Fun! Part two

Part of being able to auction Tasha over MSN was the agreement that she could auction me too, and there has been a request to put up a page for other people to post their bids for me, and now Chris too (I'll get to his page in a moment, when finishes my interview). I had no idea that I would end up interviewing myself... what am I going to ask me???

Name: Anna Chang, that's Anna the Supreme Ruler of the Universe to all of you!
D.O.B.: 31/03/1986
Eye colour: Brown
Hair colour: Black, dark brown, whatever.

Height: 160cm
Likes: Funny people, nerds, funny nerds, pancakes (yum!), sci fi, Daniel Jackson (when will he be coming back???)
Dislikes: Falling asleep in the uncomfortable Harold Woodruff theatre.
Position in the army of Anna the Supreme Ruler of the Universe: Supreme Ruler of the Universe

A: There is a monkey sitting on the floor.
A: And the question is...?

A: That wasn't a question, I was just commenting.
A: Oh, well, it's not real anyway.

A: Glad I got that sorted out... OK, now for the interview. If there were 5 people stuck in an elevator, and you were one of them, who else would you want with you?
A: Keanu Reeves. Who cares who else is in there, because he can save us all!

A: Close your eyes, what do you see?
A: I saw an old monkey pissing on me... I know that I CANA"T SEE THE KEYBOARD<>

A: Er..., OK, I'm going to let me open my eyes now. I don't think I got a propler answer to my quiestions, but I don't also don't want to try that again. OK... opening eyes now. Wow, that was bad. I really can't type. Moving on.... What is your favourite subject at the moment?
A: Well, Japanese is my best subject, since I'm horrible at the other two. But I kinda like circuits, because my lecturer has one of those voices that puts you to sleep, so I can catch up on some sleep during circuits lectures. Plus, my tutes always seem to finish 40 minutes early.

A: What are your plans for the future?
A: Once I take over the world, which isn't far away, start building those statues!!! I'm going to fix all those matches that didn't quite work out, starting with Ting and Ting!

A: Who do you think Ting Chen should take to Commerce Ball?
A: Ting Liu, but I think Comm Ball 2004 is over, so maybe next year?

A: Who would you like to win this auction?
A: Well, I used to be a fan of Bill Gates, and if this were real, then he'd win if he wanted. But I'd love to have Isaac Asimov win this. Not only would it be cool to go out with him, because he is a funny nerd, but it'd also mean that he somehow came back from the dead.

A: It's getting late, and you have a composition to finish, can I finish this later?
A: Sure. Ja mata.


Considering what's happening with infinity bids, there are new rules:

1. The most recent bid that's higher than the previous highest bid is the current highest bid.

2. If your bid cannot be expressed as a constant, then it doesn't count.

3. You cannot bid your life, or someone else's, only fake money.


REMINDER :If you're going to post anonymously, could you put your name at the end?


12 Comments:

  • given we are auctionning with fake money... i bid -$6000.87 for Anna... she doesnt deserve it but... :p

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:24 pm, August 20, 2004  

  • Hmm, interesting to see my name mentioned in the future plan ... I take it that if I ever see an Anna the Supreme Ruler of the Universe statue then I'd better start running because I'm the next target?

    TC

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:28 pm, August 21, 2004  

  • TC, please take TL to the next comm ball or sci ball or something... just to make a few old errol streeters who have very underdeveloped senses of humour very happy

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:48 pm, August 22, 2004  

  • anna anna anna....=)

    ur too good man to be auctioned=)

    so i bid nuffin!;P

    heehheeeh

    -chunki

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:08 pm, August 22, 2004  

  • sif you can take over the universe without me..becuase i have the ultimate weapon : nanomachines

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:46 pm, August 22, 2004  

  • anna, first bid was @ $20, & that was from chris

    second bid was @ $69, and that was from dear-ronny(who isn't one to stick by his word-cos he's full of crap! & has a 3-month trade in, so watch out!)

    third, & most current bid is now @ $100 from a a "uni friend"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:28 pm, August 25, 2004  

  • If you're going to take me to Nihon, then sure, why not?

    By Blogger Fodder, at 12:18 pm, August 26, 2004  

  • ok, so boys, THIS was the original ad for our dear-sweet-anna............come on boys, pay up!

    so fella's.............we've got a yummy little thing here, that'd b a terrible thing to waste......this chick is an 18 y/o gurl, just fresh outta of skool.........goes to uni, she's funny, smart/intelligent, witty, can hold a decent conversation, wont bore you to tears with talks about nails/hair/etc....she's no skank either..... so there you have it boys, higest bid for her was only $100....so come on boys! show the young lass how much fun you all are!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 am, August 30, 2004  

  • Wow, auctioning has really dried up. But im going to shout out a bid for...say $350?
    Huckle Baal

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:36 pm, September 02, 2004  

  • Another person deserving of my bid .. lol.
    My Bid: $1,000.00
    JD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:46 am, September 04, 2004  

  • I've just been informed that bidding ends on the 30th of September.

    By Blogger Fodder, at 11:53 am, September 18, 2004  

  • well done Johnny Duong! you had the highest bid for anna, OF $1000!

    i do wonder if you can actually handle both anna & i tho? it sounds like your wallet..........but not sure about the rest..........
    way to go anna!

    *Tash*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:10 am, October 08, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home