Idiot's Convention

Tuesday, July 13

Farmer Anna on the Rampage!!!

Last week I finally managed to track down a copy of the game Harvest Moon, though I didn't have a Gamecube at that time so I had to pick up one of those as well. There goes my video camera...

Anyway, it's Autumn/Fall on Cow Farm (yep, original name, aren't I creative?). I have four female chickens, one male chicken, a horse, a female cow, a male cow and a sheep. Plus a pet dog, and an apple tree. Given that I sold all of my crops, Isaac (the main character), is dying of starvation and all of the girls that I've tried to get marry him are saying, "No". *sigh* I'm still hopeless at matchmaking in a game...

The male chicken seems to have no problem getting laid (hahaha, yeah, it's a bad joke), but the female cow isn't doing anything interesting, and I'm not paying another 4000G for another one!

I've also managed to kill an apple tree, destroy plants before they were meant to be picked, and pissed off a vagrant. Oh well, it seems like I won't be allowed near any farms anytime soon.

3 Comments:

  • You know Anna, I have my own little mini farm. Affectionately know to friends and family as "the backyard" or "that ol' dirt patch out back". In light of what you've done...even though it is in a video game...you'll understand if i don't let you within 100m of my house, don't you :)?

    By Blogger Wayland, at 8:33 pm, July 13, 2004  

  • That game sound like sooo much fun... kinda like that hospital building one you used to have... you know, the one with the v. graphic sound of sick people in the toilet.
    (Jean...get your filthy mind out of the gutter and back into the sewer where it belongs!)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:10 am, July 14, 2004  

  • any particular reason you wanted to "track down" Harvest Moon anna? AND a game cube, just so you can become a bad farmer! I suppose you do need matchmaking practice before doing it to real ppl...

    just joking!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:31 pm, July 15, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home