Idiot's Convention

Thursday, July 7

Semester 1 Results

I passed Japanese, whee!

I really thought I was going to fail that subject. It even got to the point where I was trying to calculate how many marks I needed to get in order to pass during the exam, instead of doing it. Yep, I'm the person you should ask for exam techniques. I worked out that my passing the exam depended on whether the question was asking for causitive or causitive-passive. I chose causitive-passive.

For some weird reason, only one set of results are out so far. I thought the logic results would have come out at the same time at least, since they're both from the Arts faculty, but they haven't. :(

I don't know why psych results haven't come out yet either.

Oh, forgot to mention, this is my post from Sydney. So it's a special edition of the Idiot's Convention. If you attend, you get a showbag! Closing in 5..... 4..... 3... 2.. 1. Too late. Maybe next year.

4 Comments:

  • You're in SYDNEY and you post about RESULTS! Man so disappointing. Almost as disappointing as not getting a showbag. Phooy.
    What happened with the mystery pants? I've been on tenderhooks waiting for an update!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:44 pm, July 07, 2005  

  • Hmmm... You don't have your logic results yet? (Or didn't when you posted this, anyway...) Maybe you've got them now?

    I submitted them before the due date, so I think you should be getting them soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:35 pm, July 11, 2005  

  • OK, will write about Sydney after I write this comment.

    Is it just me, or did anyone else notice that my IntroLogic lecturer just commented on my blog? :S

    How did he find it? That's a little scary.

    I did pass it though, so yay :) And I passed psych.

    By Blogger Fodder, at 9:59 pm, July 11, 2005  

  • How did I find it?

    Google works wonders. (My occasional google ego-search on my name found this blog a few months ago...)

    It might be scary, but just as lecturers who are bloggers should get used to the scary idea of students finding their website, students who are bloggers should get used to lecturers finding theirs (occasionally, if the lecturer is under a certain age, etc).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:00 am, July 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home