Idiot's Convention

Friday, July 1

I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself

Maybe it's a good thing that I'm going away to Sydney tomorrow. This week has been one of the best weeks in my life, but I'm a bit down. That makes no sense, right? How can you be sad and happy at the same time? I really need to get away, but at the same time, I don't want to. This whole trip was something I was looking forward to during exam period, I've had so many semi-red days (I'll explain this in my next post, which I left as a draft because I got distracted), and one red day, but the 2nd of July was the nice big green day. I think I need to invest in a brown whiteboard marker- does anyone know where I can get one?

Anyway, if I forgot to say bye to you before I left, then this is my farewell to you. See you in a week!

1 Comments:

  • Oh yes. Definitely possible to be happy and sad in the same week. Often at the same time. Actually, that's probably just me...
    Still also hope you have a wonderful time in NSW and I expect many long posts upon your return if not yesterday.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:57 pm, July 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home