Idiot's Convention

Tuesday, November 30

Attention All Readers

We are sorry to inform you that this blog has been disabled, due to inappropriate content, until further notice. The author has been contacted and informed of his/her misdemeanor. If the problem is unable to be solved, then this blog will be removed. We are sorry for any inconvenience and advise you to check out many of our other quality blogs.

Staff at blogger.com









































Did I managed to fool you, even for a second? Yeah... didn't think I'd make a good lawyer, don't like formal speech that much. Saman commented that all blogs seem to have died, what happened?

Today was Sony's Christmas Evening, which for some reason, I got invited to. I suspect it was one of those competitions I entered. It said that I could bring one guest, and seeing as she was sitting next to me at the time, I asked my sister. So today, the two of us set of for Chapel St. (why do they pick the weirdest of places- Chadstone for a PS2 event, and Chapel St. for a Sony event?) A lot of the stuff there was way out of my price range, but my sister really wanted a Walkman so that she could listen to it on our trip to Queensland. So I bought one for her for her Christmas present-hehehe, but the thing is, she can't open it until Christmas, and we'll be back from Queensland by then!

Should I let her open it? I'm thinking about letting Tom open his present early, since I'm getting him cheese and I'll have to give it to him before the 11th (which is when we leave), and if he has to wait until the 25th....

We also got these cool bags from Sony. There were three things inside, a DVD (I got Spiderman 2 and Anjelica got 50 First Dates), a CD (we both got a Pete Murray CD- and an Anastacia CD came with Anjelica's Walkman) and a USB phone charger. I'm just happy that I got Spiderman 2!!! Tobey Maguire... *sigh*

Sorry this is so short, but I'm being asked to play Starcraft with Scott, and he's getting impatient!

[EDIT] I just found this on a friend's LiveJournal, isn't it cool? It's true, too. (I added this to the bottom because I wanted to keep that thing at the top so the more than one person could see it.)

You Are the Investigator
5

You're independent - and a logical analytical thinker.
You love learning and ideas... and know things no one else does.
Bored by small talk, you refuse to participate in boring conversations.
You are open minded. A visionary. You understand the world and may change it.


What number are you?


I'm going to change the world by taking it over!

And another funny little thing:

You Know You're Addicted to Video Games When...
Your wife [it didn't even have '/husband', *annoyed*] tells you that you are, and you two kids; Mario, and Sonic; agree with her.
Whenever something bad happens you reach for the pause button.
You can microwave and eat a pizza pop using only your feet.
You've spent so much time playing Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4 -- you actually taught youself how to skateboard.
You've worn out the buttons in the elevator of your apartment.
The only joystick you play with anymore is plugged in to your Xbox.
You've decided you won't go outside anymore due to the 'tacky graphics, poor sound and low playability.'
You've moved your PS2 into the bathroom -- just in case you make it to the next level on Vice City.
Your hands are so gnarled from gripping the controller, you can't even tie your shoes.
You ask your doctor how many lives you have left.
You actually get these jokes and pass them on to other friends who are addicted to video games.



Get Your Own Addicted Meme Here



This post has become very long!

4 Comments:

  • The blank space was a nice touch... but did you have to have so much? I took a while to scroll down!

    Oh, and enjoy your Queensland trip! Especially with the Walkman that Anelica can't use!

    TC

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 pm, November 30, 2004  

  • Oh cool, that convention thingy sounded cool! Free DVDs, why won't anyone give me a free DVD? Yes shower me with discs people :D. Well...not really, just give them to me ;).

    Anyway, I just realised that we have another friend who has crowned herself the "Almighty Ruler of the Universe" already! Looks like you have competition Anna! Better hurry or this other friend will have too many loyal subjects for you to overthrow!

    Well, your first part would've worked, if it wasn't for my habit of scrolling down to see how long blogs are before I commit to reading them...also I tend to scroll down when I see blank spaces because I want to find out why there was that blank space...ah well...

    No one else is on MSN yet, probably haven't been activated yet. But good thing I'm a good foot typist so I can play on my computer while commenting with my laptop...life is sweet :D. Speaking of games...Starcraft! I LOVE that game! My friends and I used to play it HEAPS and still do! Hehe, it's like the only game we've played constantly since around year 7 when it came out. Whenever we feel like some games but are unsure what to play...Starcraft it is. I think we'd play Warcraft III but our laptops are all to crappy to run it properly. Damn, I just kicked my laptop onto the floor in my rage...and this comment is taking ages to type, my toes aren't as agile as my fingers and I keep hitting more than one letter at a time...

    By Blogger Wayland, at 9:46 am, December 01, 2004  

  • That post was a classic! Or as Anna Nicole Smith would say "FREAKKKING GENIUS"
    THe blank space was such a nice touch... i think you should give poor Anjelica her walkman. After all it is the Christmas session and what is Christmas spirit if not generous and commercially driven?
    And yes, you would make a great lawyer. I almost stopped reading before i realised... but then i'm stupid...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:02 am, December 01, 2004  

  • I think your trick HALF got me. Cos as soon as I saw it I suspected it was a bit of a joke from you but then it was worded so nicely and the pretty Staff at blogger.com...ahh...

    Well anyway, my links folder is still intact since I figured I didn't loathe the thing to a great enough extent to be bothered to delete it. Hmmm anyway, glad you got those freebies from Sony! Hooray for freebies!

    Oh dear, you know I've just left this comment standing here for an hour and a half? Anyway I'll finish it now!

    I've actually done a few of those livejournal quizzes, the one I remember most being one where they told me I was destined to murder Nicky and Paris Hilton with a car sometime in the year 2019 or something. Amazing innit?

    Oh one last thing - I have the Pete Murray CD too! Mine's autographed :D :D :D! He's not too bad though I have to say after a few listens it all gets a bit...monotonous.

    Oh oh and this IS the last thing I promise - I agree with Jean! You should let Anjelica (such a pretty name!) open her pressie cos well, one because she really wants it now and two because what if she doesn't want it as much after queensland? OK, that's all!

    By Blogger JingleBells, at 12:28 pm, December 01, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home