Idiot's Convention

Tuesday, November 9

Goodbye, Summer Fun

After the horrible circuits exam this morning, I don't really feel like making kanji cards or working through maths problem sheets. Niichan doesn't seem to think it was that hard, but he's niichan, I don't think he thinks anything is hard.

Just a quick apology to everyone for the short, or lack of, comments/posts. Between studying for circuits, and being depressed by circuits, I didn't really do much else. Come to think of it, this computer is a pile of circuits. *kick* No! I can't do it, I might lose all of my videos!

So in January, think of me while I'm locked inside a lecture theatre listening to someone talk about something that I should have paid attention to this semester. :(

Anyway, on a happier note, I'm going to play The Sims 2 now. Suffer, my litle sims, suffer! This game is great because if you want to make them suffer, they do more than just sob. For example, one of my sims is currently low on social. There's a Social Bunny that follows her around, and she can interact with it, too- though nobody else in the family can 'see' it so they can't do anything with it. So she has been slapping with giant bunny thing and getting into fights with it. Oh, but the other family members can cheer her on if she starts fighting with it.

7 Comments:

  • Huh? Why are you going to be locking inside a lecture theatre im January?? I'm confused!

    Well, exams sure do suck but hmm...The Sims 2 sure sounds pretty exciting! Good luck making your little sims suffer and all :).

    By Blogger JingleBells, at 3:06 pm, November 10, 2004  

  • That was just my way of saying circuits is bad, I'm going to be repeating it over Summer Semester.

    By Blogger Fodder, at 9:38 pm, November 10, 2004  

  • Awww... you poor baby! hey after exams, i'm going to organise a movie thingy. come! (this invite is for all my bloggy buddies) Yeah... and bring dvd's, videos, whatever. Oh and food as well... and sleeping bags... i think thats about it. Will keep you posted.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:01 am, November 11, 2004  

  • Oooooooh! I'm so there Jean!!! Can I come can I come?? PLEASE?? You did say the invite's for all your blog buddies so yeah: I'm coming! :D

    By Blogger JingleBells, at 5:49 pm, November 11, 2004  

  • Ah, I know exactly how that poor Sim feels. I had a fight with the bright orange tiger who lives under my bed the other day. Now he's sulking a lot and won't talk to me. He won't even eat, and I'm afraid he's gone on a hunger strike to teach me a lesson. But I couldn't help it! I mean, he was eating the little children from down the road! I mean, if I let him get away for that, when will it stop? Today he's eating kids, tomorrow he could be doing drugs (I know I'm not very original...)! Damn, I wish there was something I could do to cheer him up. Ah well, I'm sure he'll get over it eventually. And I mean, he still has to learn his lesson, and I think I've almost convinced him to switch to eating regular meat like the rest of us. I've been trying to feed him by bringing him some food from our table for ages, but alas, he won't eat anything! Sigh...

    Anyway, what was I commenting about? Oh yes, sleep-over...I assume this will be girls only? Looks like if I want to go I'll have to switch to my alter-ego Waylinda, who currently resides in my closet...

    By Blogger Wayland, at 11:11 pm, November 11, 2004  

  • Oh wait, what am I on about? Sleeping bags imply sleep-over, not necessarily. Right? Ah well...Waylinda is ready to roll anyway.

    By Blogger Wayland, at 11:12 pm, November 11, 2004  

  • Wayland in drag! We should let him come, just to see it. He can re-live his experiences in a bikini. :P

    Jean, I'm interested too! Tell me when.

    By Blogger Fodder, at 11:12 pm, November 11, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home